Here are 30 Things to be Thankful this Thanksgiving. Some seem to think we should only be thankful for the things in life around Thanksgiving. However we should always be thankful for the things we have in life, even if we don’t feel like we have a lot. Sometimes it’s the little things in life that make the biggest difference.
- The best friend you can call after days apart, and pick up right where you left off.
- Sweatpants and elastic waistbands aka my Thanksgiving pants.
- Cozy sheets on chilly mornings.
- Wendy’s twitter account.
- last minute road trips.
- Fall leaves changing colors.
- Fire stick.
- mountain lodge candle from Yankee Candle. It smells like a lumberjack.
- Bob’s burger.
- Poo-Pourri bathroom spray.
- finding money in places you you weren’t expecting.
- being able to sleep in.
- Paid time off from work. (I get 1 week, will be using it for Christmas break… we’re out for 3 weeks!)
- decorating sugar cookies while listening to Christmas music.
- Amazon prime account. Don’t have an account? what are you waiting for!!??!
- singing along to your favorite songs in the car with friends/family.
- cuddle time with the kiddos.
- going on walks when the weather isn’t too cold or too hot.
- watching the Macy’s parade on Thanksgiving morning.
- Family board game night.
- ebates cash back deals.
- church sermons that are relatable.
- tight bear hugs from people you care about.
- pulling a blanket out of the dryer to snuggle with.
- buying things on creative market.
- alcohol, alcohol heals the soul.
- co-workers that make work bearable.
- Friends willing to listen to your rants, even though they’ve heard them before.
- laughing with friends.
- spending time with people who WANT to be with you.
There are so many little things we take for granted that we should all be thankful for, and yes, not only around Thanksgiving but all year long.
Haha I absolutely love this list! I agree with most of them, and the rest I just haven’t discovered yet! I need to get that candle asap.
on Tumblr they called it the “boyfriend candle” because it smells that amazing! haha
I’m thankful that my son and I are healthy and going to have a great holiday.
I can’t believe how many I agree with! I do have to check out Wendy’s twitter account.
This is such a good list and a good practice to write out things we are thankful for!
I’m thankful for my very supportive family and that we’re all healthy.
Great list — so many are on mine, too. I discovered Wendy’s Twitter when ihop did the whole ihob thing over the summer. Hilarious.
I love your thirty things to be thankful for! I’m thankful for COFFEE, my snuggly dog, my hubby who works hard so we can get new flooring, and my child who is brilliant and although at 20, likes spending time with me still!
everyone ‘s list is different. Thank you for some ideas .
Families and friends should make a list like their thankful for and read them at dinner time.
I am thankful everyday, good to keep gratitude in mind