First off, I’m going to Target next year for Easter, screw Walmart.. Target always has better stuff wise.. there was no cake mix like there usually is, then again I didn’t check baking section, sometimes they have it there. I still wanted to check Walmart, CVS and/or Wall-greens, but didn’t make it, maybe tomorrow. We shall see. Down to the goods.. This was a mix of 70% everything, except the candy was only 50% off.1 – Jello Jigglers Mold Kit – was $9.27 & on sale $1.54
2. Bunny Marshmallows – was $3.57 & on sale $.59
3. Mini Eggs – was $3.17 & on sale $1.59
4. Minnie Mouse Pen – was$3.00 & on sale $.90
5. M&Ms – was $3.17 & on sale $1.59
6. Chalk Game – was $4.99 & on sale $1.497. MLP Nail Polish – was $3.99 & sale $1.19
8. Lisa Frank nail set – was $9.98 & sale $2.98
9. Lisa Frank Diary – was $3.00 & sale $.90
10. Hello Kitty toy – was $5.00 & sale $1.50
11. Hello Kitty Basket – was $10.00 & sale $3.00
12. Cup, Bowl & Plates (in dollar section in the front) $1.00 each.
in all saved $36.05
The cups, plates & bowls weren’t with the Easter stuff, I just wanted to get new stuff for the kids, they kept breaking other plastic stuff, this cheap plastic lasts longer, haha. All of the Hello Kitty stuff is for Hannah, she loves all things Hello Kitty & Minnie Mouse. This was a over all good trip, like I said before, I hope to hit up the other stores. To prove you actually read this, please answer in a comment..
(this applies to people in awesome bloggers only)Do you go clearance shopping after a major holiday?