Who loves brownies? But have you tried chocolate chip fudge beer brownies? You’re about to fall in love with this! I just picked up a 6 pack of Dos Equis, any dark ale will work for this recipe. These will be the most moist delicious brownies you ever had too!
- ¼ cup Confectioners sugar
- 1 box (18.3 oz) fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup beer
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Look on the back of the box for whatever size you choose to do, I did a 13×9 dish.
- In a large bowl combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and beer. Mix well.
- With a spatula fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 325 °F oven for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately sift confectioner’s sugar on top of brownies (optional).
- Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving.
Did I make you hungry yet? Check out the Garlic Cheese Beer Bread & Soft Beer Pretzels and Beer Cheese Dip if you haven’t yet. But let me remind you, Drink Responsibly & Enjoy Heineken USA brands responsibly.
OK, so I’ve never heard of putting beer in brownies. I might try it.
slehan at juno dot com
Your special recipe looks especially yummy, as the alcohol being burned off would not upset my medical needs. I will be making this over the coming weekend, it looks so delicious.
The brownies look delicious! Thank you for the recipe
Wow do these sounds awesome! I am making this recipe this week!
This is so cool, and they sure look good. I want to try it, I think they would be a big hit when I tell them the secret ingredient!
I have never heard of putting beer in brownies. They really look good!
I have made these a bunch of times and we love them!
Sounds and looks so delicious!
Very unique. Sounds good.
This would be a very good gameday recipe!