I haven’t done any linkups mostly because I’ve been out of town for the last 2 weeks in Kentucky, Tennessee & North Carolina. I still have to post about the trip and the places we visited & people I met. I gotta knock out these reviews first, they were all shipped to the house while we were out of town. There’s like 8 things. I have posted a few so far. In the meantime, here’s my Wednesday Confessions. Because I have a lot to confess about over the last few weeks. Linking up with Bella @ Dateless in Dallas & Kat @ Vodka & Soda.
1. I’ve been a funk lately. Seems like it’s in the blog water, a few people I know are in funks. Basically I have going on in my life, I just been feeling pretty depressed, not like super depressed (Thank God!) But at the same time. I just haven’t been HAPPY. I haven’t been HAPPY happy in long time. Years for that matter, but I can pretend to be happy, I’m good at pretending that everything is fine as wine in life, when it really isn’t at all. I used to post about my issues on LiveJournal, but that site has died down again. It’s not the same. But one day, I will be out of this funk, one day I will be happy, one day I can look back on this and I hope to never be in this funk every again. I wouldn’t wish this upon anyone, it’s a place no one wants to be or should be. But I’ll be okay.
2. I didn’t get enough hugs from Tyler when I met him in Nashville, but however I did remember to smile! He really gives the best hugs. I haven’t had hugs like that since forever ago. Not like #fangirling hugs, like legit, someone hugging you hugs. I can’t begin to tell you how this guy has seriously changed my life. Let’s just say I couldn’t thank him enough. I get my hugs again on Aug 5th, I’m taking Hailey with me as well. I wish I had the cash to take all the kids to meet him, but that’s $100 to meet him, lol. next year around tax return, I’ll save money for it.
3. My BIL is visiting.. which basically just means there’s a 5th child around all the time while John is at work. I won’t go into details it just drives me completely batty to say the least. Like excepts me to make him food and such. You’re a grown ass man, act like one. So annoying, YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW!!
4. I pulled my back somehow, sleeping is a bitch. Hell for that matter, my whole back hurts like hell. Falling apart slowly.
5. Breastfeeding is pretty much over I believe, I got him on milk now.. So that means, I can start losing weight and take more powder and whatnot, I didn’t take all that jazz, didn’t want to mess up the breastmilk. Need to get my butt in the gym in the backyard.
6. I know this may shock most of you, but I’m suppose to be studying for my permit this week, gonna go sometime next week to take the test. That’s right I don’t drive. More or less I just freak myself out driving, I mean have you seen people behind wheels, it freaks me out. So I just never drove, well I take that back, I’ve drove but I haven’t had my permit, did a backroads of KY a few times, that shouldn’t count though.
Overdue Confessions http://t.co/3mJRt3XNlo
don’t know about you but i was thrilled when breastfeeding was over!!!! having a babe attached to me all the time was exhausting!
thanks for linking up!
I’m very much over it, i wish he was, hahah.. boob addict, lol
Sorry your in a funk. =( I’m in one too but it’s been that way for years. Good luck on your permit test. =)
Overdue Confessions: http://t.co/MAjGybbjPD via @nataliemadeit
Try and hang around family and friends to get you in a better mood. I know it’s hard girl but I’m sure you’re a strong woman!
Tried that, it made it worst, that’s a whole different bucket of stress I care not to deal with, lol..
First, hilarious gifs! Also, I love your honesty! It’s really easy to “fake” being happy. It’s something I can relate too. :-s Do what you need to do for yourself–no one else can!
How many months have you been breastfeeding? Oh it’s nice to hear that it’s almost over.
I’ve been breastfeeding for almost 14 months now….
That’s a lot of confessions! I can’t believe you’re just getting your driver’s permit – good luck with that!
I have to agree with you that sleeping is sometimes dangerous! One morning, I woke up with my shoulder KILLING me and it ended up hurting for several days. It’s almost like, “What the hell did I do while I was sleeping? Start up kickboxing?”. And don’t feel bad about not driving. I have a license but I haven’t driven a car in about a year. But I can tell you that once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty easy, as long as you pay attention to everything around you.
Exactly, like I’m off being a super hero in my sleep or something & thank you, I actually do pretty well driving when I’m “practicing” but doing the actually thing, eek, i panic..
Sorry your BIL drives you crazy. Whenever I say my MIL is coming to visit, people always offer condolences and compassion. I’m like “No, I love it when she visits! We get along great, she’s helpful and everything.” Wish you had a positive experience like that with your BIL!
Get moving! Exercise is the most underused antidepressant. When I’m feeling in a funk, I work out. Really gets me in a better frame of mind, ready to face the rest of my day with a smile 🙂
At least you admit your not happy. One thing you can do is look around you and realize what you have because a lot of people do have what you have. We all take things for granted and we should,t. We don’t realize what we have til it is gone. My son is 23 and has had his driving permit for 4 years. He has OCD too though and is afraid to hurt someone driving. Now he is much better and can at least drive the car. Thanks for sharing.
I hope you get out of the funk. We all go through those phases at times. Maybe after passing your driving test, you’ll feel much better.
Overdue Confessions: http://t.co/RMejgwK2vN via @nataliemadeit
Aww sorry you’re having a “funk” time. Those pictures you posted sure made my day though! Chin up! <33
Good luck with your permit! My mom has never driven a day in her life and doesn’t regret it. Her mom didn’t drive either. I’m not a huge fan of it, but I do it daily. 🙂
How many months did you breastfeed? I hit 13 months and she self weaned I was so depressed, I still miss it!
He’s currently 13 months now.. he drinks milk from time to time, but at bedtime he still wants to nurse..
We all go through the “funk” now and then and in different ways in different degrees. The key is to remember that there are people who need you in their lives. Focus on giving and don’t worry about getting. It comes back and it helps to remind you that life is not just about you. Best wishes!
Hugs dear! Don’t feel sorry if you been MIA these past few days. We all understand that aside from blogging we all have a wonderful life with our family and friends. Good luck on the permit!
We all have those days/weeks/months that is for sure. I think if you are scared of driving you are doing the responsible thing not driving. Thanks!
it’s always nice to get your feelings out there.. confessions make you stronger.. and go about life slowly, taking a step at a time.. don’t rush yourself 🙂
Wow…crazy week. I nursed all six of my kids and what I realized by the time I nursed #4 is that I lost weight faster the more I breast feed. Supply demand, so with my last three kids I would pump in between nursing and on the last three I lost all of the weight (45lbs each time) within three months 🙂
I lost like 35 pounds at first, then insomnia kicked in and i gained some back, but working on losing it again.
Wish you the best! I hope you can rest all of it out 🙂
Hi Natalie, I’m in Austin, where Office Space was filmed. I love that movie lol. I need those TPS reports.
Awh, I feel for you where a lot of this is concerned- driving, the depression, breastmilkin’ thus gymless lol
Going through that too- my daughter turns a year at the end of August and, although I’m sad, I’m VERY happy to be able to loose the rest of this blubber.
Will touch base again soon- nice to E meet you 😛
Stopping by to leave some comment love, from the DIsh
I know all about being in funks. I am with you on that! I have been in one for sometime myself. I am actually trying to get back into live journal myself. I love comments but now that i’m older, I need to write for me. I font have many people I can really really talk to so I get it. I need to make LJ part of my daily life, like it use to be. Im sorry that you are having to deal with an adult who is like a child… I know about that!! As for driving, hell, no worries. I’m 25 and i am so afraid of driving!!! The last time I got behind the wheel was with my dad and it was in a parking lot and i got out and i broke down. I full on broke down in tears!! And I wish you luck with your weight loss! It’s not an easy journey but I know you can do it!
Oh no! Hopefully all of this stress will be over for you soon! Hope you have a better week this week!
I didn’t breastfeed any of my children for my own reasons. But I am sure it’s exhausting for moms. Love your clips. Super funny!
I breastfed for 13 months until my daughter decided she’d had enough. I actually missed it, I’m sure you will at the beginning too.
good luck with the driving I was useless when I first started!!!
Sounds like you having a rough patch in life. Hopefully soon things will be getter or at least less stressful for you.