Have a web design that stands out from the rest, a web design that fits your personality. You need a web design that can see where you are going and provide you with a unique web design solution that matches your personality.
WordPress is our preferred content management system for creating websites. It is perfect for clients who want a fully customized website and want to tweak, tinker, and update content independently. The freedom for customizations is endless. Plus, access to open-source plugins for WordPress saves you valuable development time and costs.
If you are looking to sell products or services through an online store, an e-commerce website from Good Vibes could be perfect for you. Our team can develop e-commerce websites to meet any specification your online store requires. We optimize all of our e-commerce websites for search engines, user experience, and sales.
The Web Design Process
- Goal identification: Where I work with the client to determine what goals the new website needs to fulfill. I.e., what its purpose is.
- Scope definition: Once we know the site’s goals, we can define the scope of the project. I.e., what web pages and features the site requires to fulfill the goal, and the timeline for building those out.
- Sitemap and wireframe creation: With the scope well-defined, we can start digging into the sitemap, defining how the content and features we defined in the scope definition will interrelate.
- Content creation: Now that we have a bigger picture of the site in mind, we can start creating content for the individual pages, always keeping search engine optimization (SEO) in mind to help keep pages focused on a single topic.
- Visual elements: With the site architecture and some content in place, we can start working on the visual brand.
- Testing: By now, you’ve got all your pages and defined how they display to the site visitor, so it’s time to make sure it all works.
- Launch: Once everything’s working beautifully, it’s time to plan and execute your site launch!